Friday, June 24, 2011

Too many Dave's....

So I was feeling a little ambitious. See an attractive guy, go out on a limb, give him my number. He calls right after I get home. All he says is, "This is Dave". So I ask, "Dave who?". He gives his last name but I'm still stumped. He finally says, "You gave me your number tonight at the bar?". "Oh! Of course, right... Sorry, I have so many Daves in my phone I just didn't put it together... and after all, I wrote my name down for you, I don't have your name written down anywhere."

I still felt bad, so I texted him after that conversation, just saying sorry for being so slow on the uptake, I was pretty tired... but I DO know who you are now! That turned into this:

Dave: Thought you were a nice gal and wanted to bring you back to my place
Me: Nah I'm at home, you can't bring me home now... I AM a nice girl. :-)
Dave: Yeah a gal I'm dtf
Me: Haha Damn Sir! Glad to hear it. Flattered. But I'm headed to bed. Maybe you'll catch me another day.
Dave: Well ok, would you have been dtf tonight?
Me: I was just having a good time with my girls....
Dave: Mhmm sure it's whatever
Me: Ok, what does that mean?
Dave: Lol kiddin this isn't my phone it's my friends and sayin u prob can't handle me lol
Me: What? Really....
Dave: I mean yea and yea my phone got effer so gettin a new one by u think u could me inside u?
Me: .....I'm going to sleep... Work in the morning.... and nothing in this conversation has been anywhere near a turn on.
Dave: What turns you on?
Me: Goodnight Dave.
Dave: Well ight night I'm messin with ya im down to put it in ya
Me: As exciting and enticing that sounds...
Dave: Maybe sometime
Me:

The end.

I thought he was a nice quiet nerdy type. Apparently my judgement was impaired.

In other news, we went to see the Wizard of Oz in one of our City parks last night... It was a ton of fun. =) I put my hair in pigtails for the occasion (channeling Dorothy) and this is how pigtails look in the morning when you sleep with them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment