So my actually birthday fell on a Monday this year - worst day ever to party! So I worked a 1/2 day from home, and took off the other half. That way I could still sleep in & recover from Sunday, but be off early enough to start drinking by 3. I had to call into a meeting at work from 2-3, so I cracked my first Miller at 2. By 4, I had 5 or 6 at home. I took a shower & was ready to head to Firehouse to meet BRock, LadyJ, Ginger & whoever else was going to be there buying me drinks!
As soon as we got there, the shots began. I started easy w/a buttery nipple - they are my fave, and it was my fucking birthday, don't judge! A guy, Brad, we know was up there too w/his boy. We took a shot - it had Jameson in it. I can drink 20 beers, no problem. I NEVER drink liquor & am not good at handling it. JAMESON - wtf was he thinking. Shit was nasty. Then he bought another shot not even 10min later w/Wild Turkey or some shit - wtf was he thinking. I remember Ginger buying me some blue shot - I have no idea wtf it was.
I remember going outside to smoke a cigarette, about 7:15ish & Kevin & Travis drove by - they were on their way to setup for the fastest bartending contest at Icons. They screamed Happy Birthday & I then remember them being at Firehouse a short time after. That's about all I remember until I remember puking my brains out at home - right about 8:15pm - I didn't last long.
Once BRock came over a couple days later for trivia, he filled me in on some of the foggy details. Once Travis got there, he bought me a shot as well. Someone else bought me a shot - I had about 8 shots apparently. I remember taking about 4 - this was all in a 2 hour period. No wonder I was shit faced - don't forget, I had a 6 pack before I got there, and I had at least another 5 or 6 beers at the bar on top of these shots! So I thought it would be a great idea to go w/someone at the bar to their car & get high - WTF WHAT I THINKING! I don't remember much after that. I don't even remember going out to the car to smoke - that should have been a sign I didn't need to smoke. After that, BRock said I was done for. I made it about another 10 min - BRock has a picture of me passed on AT THE BAR by 7:45pm - I can't find it right now, sorry!
He also has some great pics of me outside of the bar, next to his car, puking my brains out - all you see is a trail of liquid - there was zero food in my system. Makes even more sense now haha. So after about 10min of puking & dry heaving, he convinced me to get in his car & that I could make it home. I remember laying on the couch asking for the trash can. BRock has informed me before laying on the couch, I went in the bathroom to puke some more, but after 5min, he came in & I was halfway passed out, curled up on the bathroom floor. He pretty much dragged me into the living room & threw me on the couch. At that point I asked for a dry papertowel to put on my forehead - yes, b/c dry papertowels totally help when you're wasted. The last thing I remember is the room spinning, one leg on the couch, the other on the floor & I was passed out by 8:30pm - shitfaced. The bright side of passing out early on your bday - no hangover the next day!
I wish I had made it longer - that's the biggest bday fail on my part to date, but I partied my ass off the entire Thurs-Mon & it was another great year. I didn't get laid on my bday - I couldn't function, but I got laid 2 nites later - postponed bday sex works for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment