Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kung Fu Ninja Kicks in the Kitchen after meeting new, awesome people!

So one Friday night, maybe back in February 2011 or so, my ex, Shooz, was working. So I went to Firehouse, our local bar (it's pretty much like Cheers - everybody knows your name - and your drink is awaiting your arrival once you walk in!) But anyway, I met up w/LadyJ & we met some random Mason kids we had never seen there before. Some weird white dude, & Youssef, this cool Egyptian kid. We all ended up getting TWISTED. We closed the bar, and as we left, I invited them both back to my house b/c Shooz & I were going to smoke, he had just gotten off work. Well, when I told Shooz...he was pissed. Apparently meeting new guys is not possible w/out wanting to fuck them, or them wanting to fuck me - wtfever. So, when the guys pulled up, I went outside to meet them, and Shooz went upstairs.

They ended up parking a few houses down from my house, so I walked down that way. There were a few people sitting outside chillin & drinking. I had seen them before, but there aren't many young people in our neighborhood, so I had never said anything. Well, thank goodness I was nice & shitfaced. I had my bowl in my hand, ready to go. I walked up to them & bluntly asked "you guys smoke weed?" And that was the night I met the neighbor's. Four of the most kickass, chill, fun people I have met. We instantly bonded!

I don't remember everything that happened that night, b/c we were TRASHED. Smoking, drinking too much. I stayed over there until about 6am when Shooz came & got me. I have already had some great memories w/the neighbor's & can't wait for many more!

I'm sure you're wondering why this post story is called "Kung Fu Ninja Kicks in the Kitchen" when there hasn't been a word about Kung Fu Ninja Kicks. Well, the next day, Saturday, I went over to the neighbor's about 6pm...to smoke. I was already tipsy b/c I had been out w/CBizzle all day drinking :) Shocker! Anyway, when I walked in the neighbor's house, there she was, AwesomeasticA, on the chair w/her leg up on the footrest, in a brace. WTF happened?!?!?! Apparently, I missed the fun once I left. AwesomeasticA was doing Kung Fu Ninja Kicks at 6am in the kitchen, which she had done millions of times before, but this time, she landed on her foot wrong - AND BROKE HER FOOT!!! She broke her foot doing Kung Fu Ninja Kicks in the fucking kitchen - to this day, the best story I've heard of someone breaking their foot. I knew immediately she & I would be awesome friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment