So my mom, B-Rock & I went back to the house so my mom & I could change, and B-Rock could crush some beers. I'm not sure how many he crushed, but judging the way the night went, quite a few! We decided to go to Outback - one of my faves, but my mom insisted on stopping by a hotel in Fairfax first, to see what it would cost to stay for the night. Granted my room is a bit messy, she had never done this before & it seemed odd, but whatever, I went w/it. After the hotel, we drove over to Outback.
As we were getting out of the car, I look up & there is C-Murder & Ginger - what, they pulled a surprise dinner over on me too!!! We go inside, and in walks CHBizzle & BDizzle - holy crap.....we get to the table & I find out LadyJ is on her way, but she was lost....how, I don't know - alcohol I would assume. We sit down & begin ordering drinks. Things were chill at first, from what I can remember, but then the waitress started to get snappy, which I wasn't down with. It's my bday dinner bitch, don't fuck w/me. I look up from the menu and almost fall out of my chair - STEPH & MATT. She is one of my old co-workers & good friends & Matt is her kick-ass husband. I hadn't seen them in forever, though we had tried to plan a lot of stuff, it just didn't seem to work out. I was so happy to have them & everyone else there!!!!
As the waitress continued to reach across a table of 10 of us to grab empty glasses, she put her hands around the rim of the new glasses - this did NOT please my mama by any means. My mom is REALLY BIG on manners & service etc etc - she was raised very well, as was I, but don't seem to listen as much as she did :) At one point, the waitress couldn't reach my glass (well bitch, walk around to the glass & maybe you could!) & she looked at me, waving her hand, saying "glass, glass - can you give me the glass?" BITCH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING TO - THIS IS ME. GET THE FUCKING GLASS YOURSELF. I'm pretty sure I said something along those lines as well.
Anyway, when our food came, that's when the shit show began. First, B-Rock ordered quesadillas - one of them had fallen off of the plate, onto the tray. Most normal servers would say"I'm sorry, let me get you a new plate." Not this crazy bitch - she looked a B-Rock, dead serious, & said "Oh I don't want to put my hands on your food - can you pick that one up that fell off the tray?" Ummmm wtf! I'm pretty sure you touching it w/your hands would be less dirty than picking it up off of that nasty ass tray. But was does drunk B-Rock do - "I don't give a shit, I'll eat it!" And faces the whole thing in one bite. I thought my mom wasn't ever going to be able to pick her jaw up off tha floor! It wasn't pretty so far.
At this point, we were all getting drunker, and louder, except CHBizzle & BDizzle. You could tell they were dis-pleased w/the way the dinner was going, but we were def having a good time.
So, basically, B-Rock & I have this mutual understanding - whatever I don't finish on my plate, B-Rock finishes for me, after his food is done (which is usually before I've eaten 1/4 of my plate lol). Well, I suppose drunk B-Rock thought it would be a GREAT idea to start eating off my plate WITH THIS FINGERS. Straight scooped mashed potatoes off my plate w/his fingers, and just ate them. Picked my green beans up w/his fingers. Every time he did this I would loudly yell "Get your fucking fingers out of my food!" It wasn't getting the point across....I thought my mom was going to fall out of her chair by this point. She was a bit tipsy as well, and leaned over & whispered to me "T-Boz, if he puts his fingers in your food one more TIME, I am going to STAB HIM w/my fork!" She was pissed lol. So I leaned over to B-Rock & said "If you put your fucking fingers in my food ONE more time, my mom is going to STAB YOU w/her fork - so stop!"
After this, we convinced him to use a fork - something the other 9 of us had been doing :) Some other loud, rude jokes went on, it took a good 30min for the new server (we requested her after the other bitch completely lost her mind) to split up our tab & we just got drunker lol. We finally paid tabs, and everyone came to the house, except, CHBizzle & BDizzle who went home, as well as Ginger.
We got beer & the rest of us went back to the house. My mom hung out for a while, and after about 30min, B-Rock was passed out in the chair - wasted. My mom eventually went upstairs, and the fun began!
Matt noticed the hot pink nail polish on the table - light bulb! Don't pass out first w/a bunch of drunk people around B-Rock. We did the only logical thing - painted the boys toes pink. He did not move to slightly wake up. C-Murder took a video & at one of the madness going down, and I was squeezing B-Rock's foot SO hard while painting his left foot, his toes were BRIGHT white in the video - no circulation. We got a good laugh watching the video. After we painted his toes, we took a nice black sharpee & went to town on his feet. We drew spirals & swirls, flowers, hearts, drew my NKOTBSB tatttoo on the side of his foot (New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys lmao) & some other crazy random shit, including my autograph! I didn't want to wait for him to wake up for work at 6am Sunday, b/c I wouldn't have seen his response. So I decided to wake him up - hell he had at least a 1 or 2 hour drunk nap. LadyJ wasn't thrilled w/the idea of waking him up, b/c she thought he would be pissed. I know B-Rock - he doesn't get pissed at shit like this!
So I awoke him, and said something along the lines of "your toes are pretty." He just looked down, saw his feet, and started busting out laughing!!! (Told you he wouldn't get pissed!) He thought it was hilarious & agreed b/c he had fallen asleep, that's what happens! He was such a sport, he even let me keep drawing w/the sharpee once he was awake! B-Rock mentioned he would be going to work like that (he's a vet-tech so I think he only had to walk animals, give shots etc - not actually see people!) so he went to work, in sandals, with pink toe nails & almost black feet :) That pleased me lol.
As the night began to wind down (it had to be at least 3am at this point) people were leaving & I was pretty much giving B-Rock a lap dance (w/our clothes on you perv) in front of my friends. Shit, I was wasted, horny & ready for sex!
Everyone left the living room, C-Murder to her room, LadyJ to her room & everyone else home. With my mom in my room, the only place to get freaky was the living room couch. We had some good, drunk sex that nite. And when I woke up in the morning B-Rock was gone, and it was Father's Day. I wasn't sad. I was so pleased w/everything the day before, my mom being there w/me, that we took a family friend out to brunch for Father's Day. My mom also cooked dinner that nite for C-Murder, LadyJ, and me. It was after all, a good Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment