Seriously, too many birthdays, too many celebrations... It's funny, even though we're not in school, summer has a tendency to bring out the crazy. What is it about the summer that makes people feel like they should be a little crazier than usual? I'm sure we're not the only ones.
So, at 6:30 this morning I decided sober time starts now. At least until this weekend. We are going to clean, read, cook, garden... We're going to be wholesome for a couple days. Well at least that's the plan.
In case that was a dissappointment and you would rather another crazy story, how's this: Yesterday was T's actual birthday. By 7:30pm there were four of us helping her walk, sheltering her puking efforts, and stuffing her into B's car. Damn shots! This girl is not accustomed to being force-fed shots. It was not a pretty sight. BUT, since she got to bed by 8:00pm she had NO problem getting to work ontime. So I guess that's a bonus?
We, however, chose to continue celebrating her birthday. And I can't tell you much about that... because... I just can't... But I know we went to the Fastest Bartender Competition. And I know we all walked home. I'm pretty sure I was holding someone's hand to make sure I could walk straight. So.... if anyone has anymore details on last night that would be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment