Tuesday, August 2, 2011

NKOTBSB - Bitches, dreams do come true, well if you're as awesome as me!!!!!

Oh where to even begin. First, I need to take 12 hours to explain my NKOTBSB obsession haha. As a kid, like 5-9 y/o, I was obsessed w/New Kids on the Block (NKOTB). My room - sheets, curtains, posters - everything was NKOTB. I had the stage, all 5 dolls, shit, I used to make out w/Jordan Knight in the poster....seriously lmao! I was obsessed, but I never saw them in concert.....until I was 26.  I got to meet them - it was incredible, but NOTHING compareable to this stroy!

Fast forward to 12, the summer I turned 13. I babysat this girl, Dakota. My dad's girlfriend knew her mom. Anyway, we were going to her brother's baseball game and she had the new "Tiger Beat" which she said had "The Blackstreet Boys" on the front. She knew I loved Blackstreet - "No Diggity" see you do know haha! When she got the the game, she handed me this magazine, w/these 5 you white boys, who I had never seen before. I silently laughed.....Backstreet Boys haha...not Blackstreet. I started following them thru magazines, and soon after, they released "Quit Playin Games w/my Heart." I immediately fell in love. Nick Carter, the hot, sexy, blond bombshell is the man of my dreams. There is nothing about him I'm not in love with!!!!! I've waited in line overnite for tickets, I skipped my senior prom to go to their concert I had been to 4 months earlier, I've driven hundreds of miles to concerts and the list goes on. When I got married (I was 18 and stupid) my husband made me throw out over 3,000 posters, pictures, concert memoribilia, paintings, etc. It is to this day, my only regret in life. My room would be BSB to the fullest. I have no shame.

My mom always said it was a phase I would grow out of. Every year....to this day, I don't think she realiuzes the level of ridiculousness of my obsession. I have had people tell me they respect my level of dedication, or wish they had an obsession to something the way I do to Nick Carter and BSB. I have spent 16 years, dreaming of the day I meet Nick Carter. Well, let me introduce you to one of the most ultimate and epic stories of all time. I got more than meeting Nick Carter. And let me tell you, it was 10millionx better than anything I could have ever imagined. Nick Carter made my biggest dream come true.....and OMG I seriously can't put into words all of the incredible emotions I felt. With the exception of bringing my incredible daughter, Taylor, into this world, nothing will ever top what went down at Boardwalk Hall, in Atlantic City, NJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had gone to their show in BMore in May, and I won tickets thru work in DC for their June show. In June, AwesomeA went w/me & we went 3 hours before the doors opened, to hang at the loading dock, PRAYING I could get a glimpse. We created the most awesome sign ever, GUARENTEED to get his attention. The poster read "NICK, I've been waiting 16 years to suck your dick, come take a pic" There was a smiley face w/jizz on it too - check it out:



Yup, I have no shame. At least 100-150 people took pictures of the poster, w/me, I was all over Twitter & FB - it was awesome! We ended up meeting the owner of District, the club where Nick & Howie were going to for the after party. He said he would def get us in the club, but my poster was the best he had ever seen, so he would try to get us in the private meet & greet. Nick's gf saw my poster long before the show started, and I think she wasn't having it, so I didn't get to meet him, but we did get into the club free, cut the line too! We got there JUST as Nick came out and for the FIRST time in my life, I TOUCHED NICK CARTER. I thought I was going to die!!! Anyway, he made his way to the DJ booth and I was taking pictures, and holding up my sign, freaking. Finally, you could see Nick point at the sign, and he read along "Nick, I've been waiting 16 years to suck your dick..." his jaw his the floor and he mouthed "OMG," smiled, and turned away to his gf. But hell, he saw it & knew I wasn't kidding. I was SUPER EXCITED. So what else would I do besides bring the same damn poster to Atlantic City - that's a memorable poster damnit!

I got to Boardwalk Hall in AC at 8:30, just as the music started for them to all come on stage. Screw the opening acts, I could have cared less about seeing them again. I was so pumped. I got to my seat & it was amazing. I was at the very end of the catwalk/stage, 6 rows back & 1 seat from the walkway, where I knew he would walk by, from seeing the other shows. About 1 hour into the show, Nick was standing at the end of the catwalk, and I saw him squint his eyes, reading my poster. He got halfway thru reading it & he got a huge smile & started laughing. I knew he recognized it immediately. He pulled his ear piece out, went over to AJ, said something in his ear & they smiled. About 2 min later, Nick pointed at my poster & said to the crowd "Wow, there's a lot of GREAT posters out there tonite!" I have a picture of him pointing!



Oh yeah, it was that amazing. So, I knew they were each about to pick a girl out of the audience to come on stage to be serenaded to "I'll Never Break Your Heart" and he had seen my poster, this was my biggest chance. He came into the audience, walked by me, looked at me, I touched his shoulder....and he kept walking. I was devestated. WTF do I need to do in order to get a picture w/my man damnit!!! Anyway, a minute or two goes by, and the other 3 guys are on stage and have a girl, but none of us can see Nick. As I look to the other side of the floor section, Nick is walking back around and DOESN'T HAVE A GIRL! He is walking closer, and says "I think I'm just going to have to close my eyes & pick a lovely lady!" NO DON"T CLOSE YOUR EYES - at this point I was less than 10 yards from him, poster up, yelling, "please, please Nick!" He looks me in the eye, smiles, say's "c'mon" and put his hand out - he took my hand in his hand and HOLY SHIT - 16 YEARS OF WAITING AND HE IS ABOUT TO MAKE MY EVERY DREAM COME TRUE. I could barely remember how to walk, so no I didn't ask a ton of questions, plus they were singing and I was in HEAVEN. He walked me about 25 yards down the catwalk, I was the last of the 4 girls. He put the stool in the middle of the stage, and as I went to sit down, he looked at me & said "hang on." He used his hand to wipe the seat clean, and then leaned down & blew off the seat, just to ensure it was perfect & ready for me. He had a rose, that he kept teasing me with, by putting it in my face like he was going to hand it to me, but then he would say "no no, don't touch - just smell it!" OMG I was DYING! He caressed my face & neck w/the rose, he grinded up on me, his ass was on me, he was on the floor in front of me - hell, he was into it as much as I was. HE EVEN CARESSED MY FEET - he didn't know me, and he touched my feet - HOLY CRAP :) Toward the end, he took my hand, and walked me back toward the front of the stage, holding my hand. Then he took my arm & put it around his waist, and he put his arm around my neck & shoulder, and I could have died right then. It was the most magical moment I could have asked for ever in my life. At the end of the stage, they lined the 4 girls up, and got down on 1 knee to sing the last line acapella. When it was over, Nick gave me a HUGE hug, and I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO ASK FOR THE PICTURE I'VE BEEN WAITING 16 YEARS FOR:

BE JEALOUS B/C YES, THAT'S ME ON STAGE W/NICK CARTER OF BSB!!!!!!!!

I left the concert after that - hell I had seen it twice already, and nothing was going to top that. I look back and yeah, I probably could have gone to wait for their buses, or to Harrah's to the pool party, but I didn't want to steal ALL the thunder in 1 night - there are other girls too who will never get what I did. So I will one day have my moment w/him, suck his dick, and he will fuck me like no other. I know it's going to happen :)

C-Murder suggested I try looking for vidoes on youtube. GENIUS idea. I found one someone recorded of all 4 of us, but it wasn't the greatest b/c I found a video a girl recorded that starts about 30 seconds into the song, and she got 3 1/2 minutes of the entire thing. You can totally tell Nick is just as into it & was ready. If you pause at about 1:09/1:10 he is less than 3cenimeters from my face, about to french kiss me - not just kiss me lol. For your viewing pleasure: THE MOMENT OF MY LIFE!


NOTHING WILL EVER TOP NKOTBSB ATLANTIC CITY 2011. Well, until the day I do suck his dick ;)




1 comment: