The first week B-Rock & I ever played Geeks Who Drink Trivia, we dressed up like geeks....we looked hilarious. We found it funny....I don't think the geeks did. But we're not geeks, we just make fun of them. This night turned into a LOT of drinking.
Now a few years back, I used to sleep walk when I got blackout drunk. But it hadn't happened in at least 2 years so whatever....it was a phase, so I thought. I don't know how late we stayed up drinking, but Thursday, I recalculated the events of Wednesday night after I woke up to this nightmare (btw, I recounted how much I drank Wed night....it was roughly 20 beers, maybe a couple more):
Thursday morning, I'm already late for work & hungover as all hell. First thing I notice is a towel on the bed underneath me & my heart stops. The bed is wet.....holy shit, I start freaking out that I peed in the bed - B had only slept over like 3 or 4 times, so needless to say, I spent the next two days FREAKING OUT.
After asking advice of a couple close people at work, and to the majority of my close friends, I accepted at some point, I was going to have to talk to B-Rock about it, otherwise, he would think this happened all of the time. Now, I did re
So Friday night, we had game night at the house (that's a whole different story!). B-Rock & I met up at Hard Times for happy hour to pre-game for game night, what a great idea! I figured if I got a few beers in me, it would be easier to discuss "pissing in the bed." Well, it didn't. I ignored the subject b/c everything was going smoothly.
We got back to the house, played lots of games, laughed our asses off & drank a shit ton more than necessary. B-Rock had to work at 7am on Saturday, so he went home that night. He left around 2:30am & I figured I was now drunk enough to have the balls to ask him about my peeing in the bed. So I called him & the coversation went something like this:
T-Boz: Hey....had fun, are you sure you're okay to drive though?
B-Rock: Yeah, I'm good, I will call you when I'm home though.
T-Boz: Okay sounds good, sooooo....okay have a good nite.
And I hung up. I felt like a jackass....so I called back & this is how it went the 2nd time around:
T: Hey, sorry to call you again, but ummmm I have something awkward I need to ask you.
B: Okay, what's up?
T: I guess there's no easy way to ask, so I'ma just ask.....Wed nite - did you piss in the bed, or did I piss in the bed??
B: (pause of silence)....what?? What are you talking about?
T: Well, when I woke up yesterday morning, there was a towel under me & the bed was soaking
B: (laughing): No one pissed the bed T, there was a lot of cum!
T: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. I've been stressing out for 2 days over cum??!!
B: (still laughing): But even if you did piss, I wouldn't care.
The conversation continued for another minute or so, but when I hung up the phone, I laughed my ass off to the roomies....CUM really - CUM. I'm 99% sure it was piss, and I probably did pee, but even if I did, he wouldn't care so hollar back!
No comments:
Post a Comment