Friday, July 8, 2011

Onto Embarcaderco & SF BITCHES!

So we get on the train.....and I have no clue how long the ride was. Maybe 15-20min?? So by the time we got into downtown SF, it was almost midnite - that was 3am in my body time. I was exhausted. I didn't want to take the Muni to the L or whatever the hell I was supposed to do. So I told dude I wanted to cab it. He flagged down a cab & got in w/me....ummmm how was I going to get rid of this guy in a city I knew NOTHING about?? I told him I was in desperate need of beer. We stopped at some bodegas type place - had to have at least 30 different kinds of rolling papers, tons of glass & lots of other shit. $20 for an 18 pack of Bud Light - I was going to be poor in no time at this rate! So luckily after I got this beer, dude told me he would have to go his own way (thank goddd!)

I got back in the cab, gave him the address & I'm pretty sure dude took every street possible to get to DJ-JSlice's house & proceeded to tell me he didn't take credit cards - it's fucking SF what do you mean you don't take credit cards??!! So we drove around the corner to a bank, I got home, paid dude & went upstairs.

I was officially in SF, in my boy's house w/not a damn thing to do. I sat around for about 45min crushing a few beers, smoking a bowl. I couldn't figure out the tv at all, so I didn't fuck w/it. Then I heard a knock on the front door - that's when I met, Wren, her man & Mark. I went upstairs to their apartment, where we drank beer & wine until 5am, Mark & I blew some REALLY good white stuff (that happened until about 10am Sunday morning!) & we all just chilled, listening to music, telling stories & going thru all these kids books - Wren was doing some kind of fundraiser for a charity & people had donated TONS of kids books. Some were hilarious, some inappropriate, but we went thru them all!

By Sun morning at 10am, we had crushed the 18 beers & a bottle of wine. It was time to pass out. I woke up about 5 hours later & got ready to walk to Safeway & get some beer & snacks. Thank goodness Safeway was only 100 yards away....down a hill big enough to sled on! I scored a 30 pack on sale for $20 - SOLD, what a deal. Carrying that 30 pack back up that hill was a BITCH. I had to stop twice...that hill was no fucking joke at all!

By the time I got back, Mark & his boy were already back & we started drinking, about 4pm Sunday afternoon (it was Labor Day weekend, so Monday was a holiday). So after hours of drinking, we walked to get some pizza around the corner - and I TOOK MY BEER W/ME - thru the streets. No one cared that I was walking w/a beer. The pizza place didn't care I drank the beer in their joint. It was the best city EVER. Mark & I ended up getting some more white goodies, late that nite, and we proceeded another night of the same shit over. It was kick ass - chillin at the neighbor's place, getting wasted & having fun! I have no idea what time I went to sleep that morning - it was like 8 or 9am Monday morning. DJ-JSlice was coming back today & I was sciced!!! I ended up having like 3 hours to kill by myself & I was bored out of my mind. What would I have done if I hadn't met the neighbor's for 2 days!! About 5pm, DJ-JSlice was home.

He told me we needed to run by the mall to pick up his laptop from Apple, then we would go to this park - I want to say Dorothy Park lmao, but I know that's not right. I don't remember, I just remember we took a bottle of wine, 2 glasses, and lots of green. I was SO THRILLED at the idea of a park where there would be TONS of people, drinking & smoking. I was in for even more surprises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment