Well, it hasn't helped much yet lol. I decided I needed one b/c whenever I'm drunk I always think of great stories I need to blog about. And then I wake up the next morning & don't remember at ALL the great stories I thought of blogging when I was drunk. So perfect solution, get a voice recorder, and it will make everything work out perfectly....not so much yet!
I have recorded random nights of our drunkeness & you hear a lot of slurred speech, drunk people yelling & laughing, and you can't really hear all of the stories! We have gotten some great random clips of audio though. Like at trivia, when my daughter was telling Jack Bauer he wasn't tall, he was short. And Jack Bauer's retardedness responded with "I'm not short, I just don't tuck in my shirt!" SAY WHAAAAA - you don't tuck in your shirt, and now all of a sudden that makes you look shorter?!?! HAHA lmfao - we got a great laugh out of that one!
Last nite would have been a GREAT nite to have used the recorder. There was a band - they were called "The Second Hand Band" playing at Firehouse for a a Breast Cancer awareness fundraiser & they were younger (like 21-23) so they had a lot of friends come out - hot, young, WHITE boys - they were white & I found them hot - amazing when that happens (for the record, I'm white, I just don't tend to like many white boys more than friends). I gave my # to 2 of the young dudes - one's name was Danny. The other guy, I have NO clue what his name was....one of them texted me last nite & I asked who it was & he responded "The guy from Firehouse." REALLY DUDE - you couldn't give me your name. So I wrote back & told him I didn't remember anyone's name lol. I mean c'mon man, we met at a bar after 9pm, alcohol flowing. You saved me in your phone...my phone was dead, don't expect me to remember, please!! Needless to say, he hasn't responded to me not knowing his name....obviously your first impression SUCKED buddy.
Anyway, had I pulled out my handy dandy recorder, I probably would know his name today. But oh well. His loss, not mine. I'll find another victim tonite - SKINS GAME BABY. I'm always down for a hot Skins fan :)
No comments:
Post a Comment