Friday, July 1, 2011

San Fran - best vacay of my life. Sept 2010

Ok so this will probably be broken into a few blogs. It's a lot to share. And every moment of it was worth doing over at least 100x. Life in San Fran (SF) is thaaaa shiiiittt!

So my boy - umm we'll call him DJ-JSlice....I just left him a voicemail to let me know what he wants to be called, but he didn't answer, so DJ-JSlice is my temp name! Anyway....I met this kid playing free poker at the local bars in Fairfax. I'm pretty sure it was the first nite I had ever met him - at the lower level bar of the Best Western, which is still the skaniest, piece of shit hotel in Fairfax City - playing poker. I was outside, on the phone, smoking a cigarette. Once I got off (the phone fuckface), he came up to me & we talked for a little bit. I mean, at first, for a white dude (I'm not really into white dudes, except Tucker Max - he's my new idol!) he was good looking. He seemed beyond chill as shit & whatever. There was a lot in between the moment we met to our friendship now, but I will say, we never hooked up, and I think that's why DJ-JSlice actually has respect for me, and I have respect for him. It doesn't happen often :)

Anyway, the day or two before flying to SF, DJ-JSlice called me. He had all these detailed instructions for me to follow...ummm shit, I was walking into a concert w/my ex, Shooz. I had nothing to write on & my memory can't remember shit. He was leaving for Burning Man. If you don't know what that is, I will sum it up,  but Google tha shit - you won't believe your eyes. It's this amazing festival. It's sort of like a West Coast Bonnaroo (God C-Murder, I hope I spelled that right - she works at Bonnaroo every year!!!) It's in the middle of a dessert (desert - whichever) in NV (that's Nevada dumbass). There is nothing around. No internet. No phone service. No nothing. Just a few hundred thousand people, fucked up for a week, doing whatever it is they do at Burning Man (when I go, I will have 100 thousand blogs about it!!!) So to put it out there mildly, I had no contact w/DJ-JSlice! LUCKILY, wtf are the chances, his upstairs neighbors, who were watching his kickass dog, Norie...were kickass people. There was Wren, who was an artist & from HERNDON, VA & went to Bishop Ireton. And her boyfriend from Jersey, and their hot friend Mark. He caused some trouble in my relationship w/Shooz, but I'm pretty sure to this day, he has no IDEA he caused any problems w/me & Shooz  lol.  Funny how the world works.WTF ARE THE CHANCES that LadyJ went to school w/her, (Wren) but was a couple years ahead. WTF OMG - IN SF I met this girl - CRAZINESS! Anyway, I called Wren the day of my flight. I was so sciced - more than a kid in a candy store.

My flight landed in Oakland - at about 10:30pm their time. My ex was from LA. All he emphasized was "once you get off the plane, get on the bus to the BART & DON'T do ANYTHING IN OAKLAND," as well as, "DON'T CHEAT ON ME!" Two simple rules - I can handle that! As soon as I got my bags, I got on the bus to the BART. $3 - it was easy to find. Here I am, in a city I have no fucking clue what the fuck is going on. I am amazed. I did get cut-off 3 beers, 2 mixed drinks & 1 shot into the flight...2 hours, into the 6 hour flight. I was pissed. I was even wearing my "Texts From Last Night" shirt that I ordered - it clearly read - "(703):"She said, and I quote "I want to black out with my rack out!" THAT SHIRT WAS FUCKING  MADE FOR ME - SERIOUSLY. That bitch was my twin sister, I swear, although, I don't know her. (Whoever the bitch was that said that greatness!)

Anyway, I get to the BART station. Now, I love black people more than anyone. In high school, I thought I was black. XXL Tupac/Biggie shirts, cornrows, the only White girl at Homecoming in our group of 15, etc...But besides the shady ass, "Oakland Police Dept" which I have ZERO FAITH IN, I was the only White person. I believe I was also the only person above the age of ummm....about 16. It was unreal. Where the fuck were these kids parents??

By the way, totally off the subject - guess what I found out tonite??!! DJ-JSlice is coming into town July 10-16th for work!!!!! He won't party much b/c he's a lot more responsible than I, but shit, we're going out to dinner one nite & I'm gonna get him out another. Within three months, I will be in SF again. I miss it too much - the best trip of my life, best city of my life. Hollar back bitches, hollar back! Since I won't remember, I will remind myself that the next story is about he Bart ride w/the Russian Mafia, the $22 18 pack, the cab ride home that didn't take credit cards...and shit, meeting Wren, her man, & Mark. OH Shit this is going to be a story ;)

So the metro card station shit - they're a little different than the Metro in D.C. There, you punch in how much $ you need on your card & you pay. All I knew was I had to take the BART to the Embarcaderco station & take the L Muni to some street...get off, walk & be there. So I couldn't enter how much $ I wanted to add...what the fuck! I finally see a normal looking White guy..so I thought. He had this THICK Russian accent...great the fucking Oakland/SF Russian Mob is helping me...are you fucking kidding. I have 2 bags of luggage w/me. I tell this guy where I'm going, he helps me, takes my luggage & we go down the elevator. At this point, I'm so sober I want to cry. Had I been drunk, this would have been tolerable. I see some 14 year old (or so) white bitches who look like they're rolling face...if you don't know what that is, why the FUCK are you reading this??!! Anyway, finally whatever train we needed, came! I was on my way to SF bitches.....if only I knew what I was about to be in for!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment